Microsoft Dynamics NAV /Business Central Consultant
Due to our rapid business expansion we are looking for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant to join our friendly and experienced team. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven and experienced Consultant to deliver Dynamics 365 Business Central implementations to a wide range of clients, predominately based in the UK, but with worldwide entities.
- To work in partnership and collaboration with clients to develop an in-depth knowledge of their finance/business processes and system requirements to ensure a smooth transition from their current solution to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- To become an ambassador for NAV Experts and an expert for everything Dynamics 365 Business Central to our clients and colleagues, offering advice on best practice for solution implementation.
- Provide one to one support and training as a dedicated Consultant to your customers.
- You will contribute to system architecture sessions with both clients and members of the delivery team.
- Design, customise and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Identifying solutions to address client pain points to meet and exceed project requirements/objectives.
- Communicating the latest Dynamics 365 Business Central news and developments both externally and internally.
- Work closely with the business development and account management team at D365 Experts.
- To assist and collaborate with marketing to enhance content for blogs/website
- To regularly review and monitor implementation standards and procedures with D365 Experts IT Director, to ensure that D365 Experts continually deliver a First Class service to our clients.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- 8 years + ERP experience within a consultancy role delivering implementations, configuration/customisation for a similar software provider.
- Good understanding of business/finance processes is a MUST
- An understanding of project delivery methodologies
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with team members and clients at all levels.
- Analytical skills to understand complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations.
- Are passionate about continually adapting their skills and knowledge to find solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Have a professional manner, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong business relationships.
- Not afraid of responsibility and accountability.
- Have a genuine interest and passion for IT/Business and Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Are organised and efficient to meet challenging deadlines.
- Are keen to travel and learn about different businesses and industries.
Initial training will be given to the right candidate, along with continual development within the role. Pension scheme, great working environment and a real opportunity to help us build the business into a top Microsoft Business Central solution provider.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year